| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mumbai/ Bombay in November is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of fluid is discharged during on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Mumbai/ Bombay are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:12.
- There are approximately 2:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mumbai/ Bombay November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mumbai/ Bombay, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mumbai/ Bombay:
- Kota, India - 762 kms (473.5 miles) NNE
- Sagar, India - 824.6 kms (512.4 miles) NE
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) NE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) ENE
- Akola, India - 484.4 kms (301 miles) ENE
- Pune, India - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 618.3 kms (384.2 miles) ESE
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) SSE
- Goa, India - 394.5 kms (245.1 miles) SSE
- Bangalore, India - 833.5 kms (518 miles) SE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 705.2 kms (438.2 miles) SSE