| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mumbai/ Bombay in February is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid descends during on average 0 days.
- In February the heavens above Mumbai/ Bombay are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:34 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 2:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mumbai/ Bombay February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mumbai/ Bombay, India
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mumbai/ Bombay:
- Kota, India - 762 kms (473.5 miles) NNE
- Sagar, India - 824.6 kms (512.4 miles) NE
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) NE
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) ENE
- Akola, India - 484.4 kms (301 miles) ENE
- Pune, India - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) ESE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 618.3 kms (384.2 miles) ESE
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) SSE
- Goa, India - 394.5 kms (245.1 miles) SSE
- Bangalore, India - 833.5 kms (518 miles) SE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 705.2 kms (438.2 miles) SSE